Thursday, July 20, 2006

She's Waiting For Her Bus

to the girl who is always teaching me, and so easily forgets my faults, i'm thankful for your friendship!

i'm the friendly one
i'm the...
the perfect one.
where do we begin?

he threw pennies at you.
im so sorry.
im so
sorry.

you made appointments
i just stood beside you
you got protection
i just took a breath

i made you face a fear
a tiny,
little fear pretending
I was with you
all the way

and I watched you
let you sell
yourself
what about reality?
you face that
every hour
I won't walk it with you
meet that one
all alone

I can't force you
to stop
but neutral is a liar
its a false-front disease

If I care at all I'll scream
I'll whisper
I'll mumble
Anything
is better than idle

I wont wish good luck
cant say
fare well
but I pray blessing
protection not in any rubber
form
God bless
not man
not boy
may you be in His watch
in the palm of His hand

how true you are a hooker
at the end
image still the same
onion-breath and all

No comments: